Dev-Team has finally released the long awaited unlock for iPhone baseband 05.12.01 OS 3.1.3 for iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G in form of UltraSn0w 0.93. Using UltraSn0w 0.93 unlock users can unlock iPhone 05.12.01 baseband. Indeed a great news for all iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G users with Baseband 05.12.01 running iPhone OS 3.1.3. Step-by-step guide after the jump..
- UltraSn0w 0.93 can unlock baseband 04.26.08, baseband 05.11.07, baseband 05.12.01 and latest baseband 05.13.04.How to: check your iPhone Baseband
- Can unlock firmware iOS 4.0, 3.1.3, 3.1.2, 3.1, 3.0
- iPhone 3GS & iPod Touch 3G owners (especially if you used Spirit for your first JB) should stay away from iOS4 for now
- Your iPhone must be jailbroken. All jailbreak Guides are linked below
Disclaimer: This guide is for educational and informational purposes only. Use it at your own risk. we cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong.
Let’s unlock iPhone baseband 05.12.01 on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G with UltraSn0w 0.93.
Unlock iPhone Baseband 05.12.01 with UltraSn0w 0.93
T-Mobile USA users please disable 3G network first.
All the steps for unlocking iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G with any baseband on any firmware are the similar to the guide posted earlier. So please navigate to the guide linked below and follow the same steps to unlock baseband 05.12.01:
Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3
- How to: jailbreak iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 with Spirit
- How to: jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3 with Spirit
- How to: Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 with PwnageTool
- How to: Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 with Sn0wBreeze
Jailbreak iOS 4.0
All jailbreak guides for iOS 4.0 firmware for all iPhones and iPod Touches are posted here:
How to: Jailbreak iOS 4.0
Update 2: iPhone 4 Unlock in works now.
If this page or section of the page needs to be updated, Submit Request
Leave a Reply