If u do not know what is iPhone firmware/ iOS or iPhone baseband, hit the link below to know about iPhone Firmware and iPhone Baseband.
Now the question is, how to check iPhone firmware version and Baseband version? By following the Step-by-Step guide below, you will find the answer.
Using this guide, you can check firmware version / baseband version of any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. So, here we go:
How to check iPhone firmware version / Baseband version
- Press the Settings from your iPhone SpringBoard to launch Settings Menu.
- Press General from Settings Menu
- Now go to About from General Menu
- Under about screen you can check iPhone firmware version under Version Label
- By further scrolling down you can check iPhone Baseband version under the Modem Firmware Label