Dev-Team has just released UltraSn0w unlock for iOS 4.0 baseband 05.13.04 on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G. It means you can unlock iOS 4 05.13.04 baseband with Ultrasn0w. In this guide you’ll learn how to unlock baseband 05.13.04 using UltraSn0w.
- UltraSn0w 0.93 can unlock baseband 04.26.08, baseband 05.11.07, baseband 05.12.01 and latest baseband 05.13.04.How to: check your iPhone Baseband
- Can unlock firmware iOS 4.0, 3.1.3, 3.1.2, 3.1, 3.0
- iPhone 3GS & iPod Touch 3G owners (especially if you used Spirit for your first JB) should stay away from iOS4 for now
- Your iPhone must be jailbroken. All jailbreak Guides are linked below
Disclaimer: This guide is for educational and informational purposes only. Use it at your own risk. we cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong.
Let’s unlock iOS 4.0 05.13.04 baseband on iPhone 3Gs and iPhone 3G.
Unlock iOS 4.0 05.13.04 Baseband with UltraSn0w 0.93
T-Mobile USA users please disable 3G network first.
- Open the Cydia.
- Go to manage Tab at bottom.
- Hit the big Sources button.
- Hit the Edit button on Top-Right
- Then Hit the Add button on Top-Left
- Then Enter the following URL: http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com and hit the Add Source button.
- Once the Source is added to the Cydia, hit the big return to Cydia button at bottom of the screen and then Done button.
- Go to Search tab and search for ultrasn0w and install it.
Installing UltraSn0w 0.93 will unlock iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G running iOS 4.0 with baseband 04.26.08 to 05.13.04. Once the installation is completed, reboot your iPhone.
Voila! You have unlocked your iPhone 3GS, 3G baseband 05.13.04 and can use SIM from any carrier now.
Jailbreak iOS 4.0
Jailbreak Tools are being Updated for iOS 4.0 final release. All jailbreak guides for iOS 4.0 firmware for all iPhones and iPod Touches will be posted here:
How to: Jailbreak iOS 4.0
If this page or section of the page needs to be updated, Submit Request
Leave a Reply