UltraSn0w 1.0-1 is out to unlock for iPhone 4. This guide is on how to unlock iPhone 4 with UltraSn0w on iOS 4.0.1/4.0 baseband 01.59.00. iPhone 4 unlock instructions can be found below.
- Your iPhone 4 must already be jailbroken. (How to: jailbreak iPhone 4 with jailbreakme)
- UltraSn0w can unlock iPhone 4 baseband 01.59.00 (How to: check iPhone baseband)
Disclaimer: This guide is for educational and informational purposes only. Use it at your own risk. we cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong.
Let’s unlock iPhone 4 with UltraSn0w 1.0-1 unlock on baseband 01.59.00.
How to Unlock iPhone 4 with UltraSn0w
***T-Mobile USA users please disable 3G network first.*** Settings >General >Network and turn the “Enable 3G” switch to OFF.
Assuming that your iPhone 4 is already jailbroken:
- Open the Cydia.
- Go to manage Tab at bottom.
- Hit the big Sources button.
- Hit the Edit button on Top-Right
- Then Hit the Add button on Top-Left
- Then Enter the following URL: http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com and hit the Add Source button.
- Once the Source is added to the Cydia, hit the big return to Cydia button at bottom of the screen and then Done button.
- Go to Search tab and search for ultrasn0w and install it.
Installing UltraSn0w will unlock iPhone 4 iOS 4.0.1, 4.0 with baseband 01.59.00. Once the installation is completed, reboot your iPhone 4.
Voila! You have unlocked iPhone 4 baseband 01.59.00 with UltraSn0w 1.0-1 and can use SIM from any carrier now.
If you’re an iPhone 3GS or iPhone 3G and want to jailbreak and unlock it, follow the guides linked below:
How to: make FaceTime call over 3G
How to: Get free iPhone 4 case / bumper