Frash, the Flash for iPhone/iPad, is now ready for iPhone 4. The iPhone 4 version of Frash is compiled by Grant Pannell. In this Guide, you’ll learn how to install Flash on iPhone 4. Follow the steps below to install Flash (aka Frash) on iPhone 4.
If you’ve got an iPad, we have already posted a guide on Frash for iPad which can be found here:
How to: install flash on iPad
- Frash is an android port of Adobe Flash to iOS by Comex, the hacker behind JailbreakMe and Spirit jailbreak.
- There are reports that Frash also works on older iDevices.
- Your iPhone MUST already be jailbroken. You can jailbreak iPhone 4 using the guide linked below:
Disclaimer: This guide for educational purposes only. So, try it at your own risk. We can NOT be held responsible if anything goes wrong.
How to Install Flash on iPhone 4
Assuming that your iPhone 4 is already jailbroken:
- Open the Cydia.
- Go to manage Tab at bottom.
- Hit the big Sources button.
- Hit the Edit button on Top-Right
- Then Hit the Add button on Top-Left
- Then Enter the following URL: http://repo.benm.at/ and hit the Add Source button.
- Once the Source is added to the Cydia, hit the big return to Cydia button at bottom of the screen and then Done button.
- Go to Search tab and search for Frash and install it.
- You can also install Frash Toggle. This will let you enable/disable Frash via SBsettings toggle button.
- Unlock iPhone 4
- Unlock iPhone 4 4.0.1 with UltraSn0w 1.0-1
- Jailbreak iOS 4.0.1
- Make FaceTime call over 3G