If u are stuck at Apple boot logo and want to get rid of this issue, here comes a little handy tool named CaniHazRecover that will help you to fix stuck at boot logo without messing with your iPhone or iPod Touch.
CaniHazRecover becomes most useful tool when you have some data into media partition (music, pictures etc) and you’re stuck at Apple boot logo. Usually restore is considered the only solution to fix it but CaniHazRecover will fix all necessary files needed to boot an iPhone/iPod Touch without any data loss.
CaniHazRecover supports iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2G NON MC (to be tested). The tool is currently available for Mac OS only.
You may also be interested in:
- How to Fix iPhone Recovery Mode Loop
- Fix 16xx and 29 error During Custom Firmware Restore
- Fix Push Notifications on Hacktivated iPhone 3.1.3
- How to Transfer Files From iPhone via Bluetooth Using iBlueNova
- How to Extend iPhone Battery Life