Amazon’s Kindle app for iPad has finally made his way into the App Store with over 450,000 books, magazines and newspapers. Kindle app is already available for iPhone and iPod Touch and now optimized for the iPad at the right time.
This version of Kindle is optimized for bigger iPad display and it provides a beautiful, easy-to-use interface to read Kindle books. The updated Kindle app is a universal application, meaning the same application can be used across iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Additional iPad features:
- New beautiful user interface tailored to the size, look, and feel of the iPad
- New Home library view with pinch, zoom and scrolling support
- New page turning animation that replicates the look of turning a page in a book. Customers who prefer a simpler, unadorned reading experience can use the default “Basic Reading Mode” option to turn off animation
- Adjustable screen brightness within the app to help reduce eye strain
- This initial Kindle for iPad release has only been tested on the official iPad simulator provided by Apple
You can read the books that you’ve already purchased from the platform on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, PC, BlackBerry, Kindle, and Kindle DX. Simply, download the free Kindle app on the device and you’re good to go.
You can download Kindle app for iPad from the App Store for Free! [iTunes Link]
You may also be interested in: