Apple Watch lets you quickly switch between two apps. Using the feature, you can quickly return to the last used app on the Watch. The feature is currently available on Apple Watch only, as even on iPhone you’ve to go to switcher to switch between apps.
This is a small but truly handy tip for Apple Watch users allowing them to quickly go back and forth between two apps. Simply follow these steps to quickly switch between apps on Apple Watch.
How to quickly switch between apps on Apple Watch
- Simply double-press the Digital Crown in quick succession.
- It should take you back to the last used app or the Watch face very quickly. If watch face was what you last viewed, then that’ll be considered your last used app and it’ll bring up that Watch face. So it’ll let you quickly switch between apps and also between app and the watch face.
Despite being a small tip, for most of the Apple Watch users, this tip will surely prove to be very useful in the long-run, as it provides the closest thing of what we call App Switcher on iPhone and iPad.
More Apple Watch Tips
- Apple Watch tips
- How to take screenshot on Apple Watch
- How to take photos remotely on iPhone using Apple Watch
- How to set up Apple Watch and pair with your iPhone