iMovie for iPad 2 is now available for download. Apple has released the iMovie 1.2 for iPad 2, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G. iMovie for iOS was introduced with the iPhone 4 launch and has becomes one of the most popular apps available on the iTunes App Store.
What’s New in iMovie 1.2
- Universal app designed for iPad 2, iPhone 4, and iPod touch 4G
- Multi-Touch Precision Editor (iPad only).
- Multitrack audio editing with 8 themed soundtracks and over 50 bundled sound effects.
- Audio recording directly into the timeline.
- Audio waveforms (iPad only).
- Three new themes — Neon, Simple, and CNN iReport.
- HD sharing directly to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport.
- AirPlay support for sharing to Apple TV (compatible only with second-generation Apple TV; requires iOS 4.3 or later).
- Project transfer to your computer and compatible iOS devices through iTunes.
- Ability to add titles on photos.
- Option to add fade-in from black and fade-out to black.
- Numerous enhancements, including trimming in Video Browser, in-use markers, video rotation, and more.
Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fast and fun moviemaking app for iPhone, iPod touch, and the amazing new iPad 2. Designed for the Multi-Touch screen, iMovie puts everything you need to tell your story at your fingertips. Browse and play projects in the stunning Marquee view. Make a movie in minutes by adding video, photos, music, and sound effects. Then give it the Hollywood treatment by adding a theme, titles, and transitions. And you can share your movie with the world – right from iMovie.
Made for Multi-Touch.
- Tap to add video, photos, music, and sound effects.
- Drag to trim the length of any clip.
- Pinch to zoom the timeline.
- Slide to scrub through your project.
- On iPad, pinch vertically to open the Precision Editor.
Add professional polish with Themes.
- Choose from a selection of eight unique themes. Each theme includes a matching set of titles and transitions — and its own soundtrack.
- Instantly change themes or swap themed elements in your project.
- Titles and graphics automatically update with location data from your video.
Add photos, music, and sound effects.
- Add photos from your library, or snap a picture and drop it into your project.
- Use the automatic, face-aware Ken Burns effect, or pinch and drag to create your own.
- Choose from soundtracks that match iMovie themes, or select music from your own song library.
- Bring your movie to life with a choice of over 50 sound effects.
Record and edit your soundtrack.
- Record audio directly into the timeline.
- Adjust the volume of any video clip, song, sound effect, or audio recording.
- Loop music to fill your project.
- On iPad, view detailed audio waveforms for every clip in your project.
Share your HD movie on the web and in your home.
- Publish in HD directly from iMovie to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport.
- Send to the Camera Roll and share in your MobileMe gallery, in an email, or via MMS on iPhone 4.
- Use AirPlay to stream directly from iMovie to your HDTV with Apple TV (compatible only with second-generation Apple TV; requires iOS 4.3 or later).
- Transfer your iMovie project to your computer and compatible iOS devices.
Unfortunately though, iMovie does not support iPad first-gen. However, there’s a hack for that. stay Tuned!
Download iMovie for iPad
You can purchase and download iMovie 1.2 for iPad 2, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch from the App Store for $4.99 [Download Link]
You can follow us on Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.
Also checkout iPad Apps Gallery and iPhone Apps Gallery.
i like the imovie because you can make you own movie