Skyfire for iPad is now available for download in the App Store. Skyfire for iPad lets you watch flash video contents on the iPad along with some other features not found in native Safari mobile browser.
Skyfire for iPhone was released in the first week of November. The Skyfire app for iPhone and iPad performs a common function and converts Flash-to-HTML5 and let you watch it on your iPhone. However, Skyfire for iPad comes with additional features. Checkout the Skyfire for iPad features below.
Skyfire for iPad Features
- Play millions of Flash videos – everyday, with no limits!
- All-new ‘Skybar’ toolbar gives one-click access to video and related content
- Stay in touch: Unique Facebook and Twitter ‘Quickview’ allows you to see your wall and feeds with one click.
- Universal ‘Like’: Like ANY page on the internet, with one click.
- Fireplace: See only the links shared by Friends. Why? Filter what friends did from what friends shared (which is a great starting point for browsing)
- Popular: See what Friends and the Facebook community have to say about the site you are currently exploring
- Be informed: Quick access to GReader feeds
- Be social: Share via Facebook and Twitter
- Share to more services including GReader, Instapaper, Pinboard and Read It Later
- Standard browser elements: Tabs, search, sharing, bookmarks, history, etc.
- Full screen option for maximum use of screen real-estate – with scroll to top
- ‘Desktop’ option loads pages as on a desktop browser, giving more flexibility in accessing web sites
- Private Browsing option: Browse with no history and cookies left behind
Download Skyfire for iPad