GarageBand for iPad is now available for download in the App Store. Apple has released GarageBand for the both iPad 2 and iPad. Using GarageBand you can create music with virtual instruments, or plug in your own and record, edit, and share your music from your iPad 2 and iPad.
GarageBand for iPad Description
GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a full range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record, or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share.
Play your iPad like a musical instrument.
- Perform on dozens of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard.
- Tap out beats from the seat of acoustic and electronic drum kits.
- Recreate legendary guitar rigs on your iPad with 9 amps and 10 stompbox effects.
- Record your voice using the built-in microphone, and apply fun sound effects.
- Use the Sampler to create an instrument from sounds you record, then play them on a keyboard.
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments.
- Tap chords to instantly create keyboard grooves with the Smart Keyboard.
- Strum chords on acoustic and electric Smart Guitars, or trigger fingerpicking patterns for popular chords.
- Groove with an onscreen electric or upright Smart Bass by tapping on chords.
- Drag drum instruments onto a grid to create your own beats with the Smart Drums.
Create a song anywhere you go.
- Arrange and mix your song with up to eight tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops.
- Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play.
- Use the Mixer to fine-tune each track’s volume – solo or mute any track, or adjust pan, reverb, and echo.
- Use over 250 professionally prerecorded loops as a backing band to your song.
Share your songs.
- Email songs right from your iPad (AAC).
- Export your song and add it to the iTunes library on your Mac or PC.
- Send a project to your Mac and open it in GarageBand to continue refining your song.
Download GarageBand for iPad 2 and iPad
You can purchase and download GarageBand for iPad 2 and iPad from the App Store for $4.99. [Download Link]