Pangu jailbreak was released earlier today to jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1, thanks to a mysterious team of Chinese jailbreak developers. The tools provides legit iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak as it has been tested not only by the general users but also the likes of iH8Sn0w and MuscleNerd. The GUI of the Pangu jailbreak is in Chinese language and can be quite confusing for majority English natives. Here’s a detailed step by steps guide to jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1 with Pangu jailbreak.
- Pangu is an untethered jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1.
- Pangu jailbreak supports:
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c
- iPad 2 or later, iPad Air, iPad mini
- iPod Touch 5G
Jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 with Pangu
Backup your personal data via iTunes before proceeding with the jailbreak process. Jailbreak reportedly works fine, it’s just a precautionary measure.
- Download Pangu jailbreak. Pangu is currently available for Windows OS only, with Mac release to follow soon. Make sure your device is listed among the compatible devices of Pangu.
- Connect your device to your computer and execute the Pangu.exe file by double clicking on it.
- You will see a screen as shown in the screenshot. It should have a black button on the right side, which is the jailbreak button. Make sure to uncheck the small tick box on the left to keep the jailbreak from installing the Chinese pirated app store. Click the black jailbreak button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Pangu will ask you to set your date to June 2, 2014. Go to Settings > General > Date & Time and disable Set Automatically toggle. Then set your date to June 2, 2014.
- Jailbreak process will begin eventually, you’ll see Pangu app icon on your home screen. Tap the Pangu icon to launch the app on your device and wait patiently to let the jailbreak process to complete. Don’t unplug the device or close the app.
- The whole process may take about 15 minutes, so be patient. Your device may reboot during the jailbreak process. Once the jailbreak process is completed, you should see “enjoy your new jailbreak message”. Unlock your device, and you should see Cydia on the Home screen.
That’s it! You ‘ve successfully jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 with Pangu jailbreak. Pangu should automatically rest your Date & Time settings to Set Automatically.