Apple completely overhauled the look and feel of its mobile operating system with the release of iOS 7. Among other major additions, iOS 7 also introduced dynamic/live wallpapers. But the live or dynamic wallapers feature in iOS 7 is at its early stages so don’t offer much variety of dynamic wallpapers. There are multiple stock dynamic wallpapers available in iOS 7 but are of same type but in different colors. Thanks to iDynamic jailbreak app which adds new dynamic wallpapers to the collection.
iDynamic is a new jailbreak app available in Cydia store that adds variety of new dynamic wallpapers to your iPhone running iOS 7. These custom new dynamic wallpapers installed via iDynamic comes with subtle animation just like the stock ones. Simply follow the steps mentioned below to install iDynamic and get new dynamic wallpapers in your iOS 7 device.
- To get iDynamic, your iPhone must already be jailbroken. If you’ve not already, you can jailbreak iOS 7-7.0.4 with evasi0n7 using the following guide: How to: Jailbreak iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 iOS 7.0.4 with Evasi0n7
- After jailbreaking your iPhone, you’ll get Cydia jailbreak store on your device. Launch it.
- Go to Search tab and search for “iDynamic” and select it from the search results and install the jailbreak app. Once done, iDynamic jailbreak app icon will be added to your iPhone’s home screen.
- Launch the iDynamic application. You’ll be presented with some free dynamic wallpapers and for some you’ll have to pay. You can either get a set of 5 dynamic wallpapers for $1.99 or $0.99 for each.
- Tap on any of the images to add a new dynamic wallpaper to iOS 7 collection. Tick mark the circular button at the top-right corner and then tap on the Respring button.
In case you want to revert back to default wallpapers, tap on the circular tick next to the fourth wallpaper in the list.
Attention: avoid any promotional app that iDynamic suggests.