iOS 4.3.4 firmware IPSW is now available for download. You can download iOS 4.3.4 firmware for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad 1 and iPod Touch 4G / 3G from the links below. The iOS 4.3.4 firmware is supposed to fix PDF exploit used in JailbreakMe 3.0 to jailbreak iPad 2.
Apple’s support document details the technical fixes:
Impact: Viewing a maliciously crafted PDF file may lead to an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution
Description: A buffer overflow exists in FreeType’s handling of TrueType fonts. Viewing a maliciously crafted PDF file may lead to an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution.
ATTENTION: Jailbreakers/unlockers must stay away from iOS 4.3.4 if they want to keep Cydia and other installed jailbreak tweaks.
How to Isntall iOS 4.3.4
Connect your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad to iTunes, new firmware 4.3.4 availability message will appear then hit the “Download and Install” button. (Not recommended for jailbreakers and unlockers)
You can also download iOS 4.3.4 firmware from the links below. Hold down the Shit (Windows) or Alt/Option (Mac) key and hit the restore button on iTunes and select the downloaded IPSW file.
Download iOS 4.3.4 Firmware
You can download iOS 4.3.4 for your desired device from the links below:
- Download iOS 4.3.4 for iPhone 3GS iPhone2,1_4.3.4_8K2_Restore.ipsw
- Download iOS 4.3.4 for iPhone 4 GSM iPhone3,1_4.3.4_8K2_Restore.ipsw
- Download iOS 4.3.4 for iPad 1 iPad1,1_4.3.4_8K2_Restore.ipsw
- Download iOS 4.3.4 for iPad 2 WiFi | iPad 2 (GSM) | iPad 2 (CDMA)
- Download iOS 4.3.4 for iPod Touch 3G iPod3,1_4.3.4_8K2_Restore.ipsw
- Download iOS 4.3.4 for iPod Touch 4G iPod4,1_4.3.4_8K2_Restore.ipsw