Here comes another new iPhone Rumor. This time it’s from Apple iPhone Apps. They claim that they have info on the next generation iPhone specs and Price. They also deemed their source reputable.
Ofcorse we can’t guarantee the accuracy of this Rumor since Apple will neither deny nor confirm any future product release. New iPhone Specifications provided are listed below. So, judge at your own the accuracy of this rumor. Many of these specs are already in iPhone rumors Factory. Have a look:
- 32GB and 16GB to replace current capacities
- $199 and $299 price-points to be maintained
- 3.2 Megapixel camera
- Video recording & editing capabilities
- Ability to send a picture & video via MMS
- Discontinuation of the metal band surrounding the edge of the device
- OLED screen
- 1.5X The battery life
- Double the RAM and processing power
- Built-in FM transmitter
- Apple logo on the back to light up
- Rubber-tread backing
- Sleeker design
- Built-in compass
- Revolutionary combination of the camera, GPS, compass, and Google maps to identify photo and inform about photo locations.
- Turn by turn directions
- July 17th, 2009 release date
The best part of this rumor, in my opinion, is the 1.5 times battery life as the biggest problem among iPhone users is the battery life of current iPhone 3G.
Among the claimed features, OLED is also much better and efficient than current LED display. But after including a pricey OLEDs feature, would Apple maintain the current Price?
So what do you guys think about this rumor and what’s you favorite part? Please leave your worthy comments.
The. Best features are the 3.2 megapixel. Camera and the 32gb disk space and the 256 mb processer and the increased battery life