Flipboard for iPhone is now available for download in the AppStore. The iPhone version of Flipboard has been long anticipated and it has launched with a new feature called Cover Stories, a selection of interesting articles and photos being shared with you right now.
Flipboard creates a personalized magazine out of everything being shared with you, from Instagram photos and Facebook updates to Tumblr posts and articles from your favorite publications. Fill Flipboard with the things you like to read, from the smallest blogs to publications like Rolling Stone or Vanity Fair, and use Instapaper or Read It Later to save articles to read later. Connect Flipboard to all your social networks, and you’ll have a single place to enjoy, browse, comment on and share all the news, photos and updates that matter to you.
Cover Stories feature is currently exclusive to the iPhone and iPod touch. Whilst it isn’t yet available for the iPad version, the Flipboard team say that they are working on bringing the feature to the iPad.
What’s New In Flipboard For iPhone
- New iPhone edition puts the power of Flipboard in your pocket.
- Cover Stories for iPhone, a selection of interesting articles and photos being shared with you right now. And it gets smarter every time you use it. (Coming soon to iPad.)
- Speed. Flip through pages as you would through a printed magazine, all with the flick of a thumb.
- Flipboard Accounts:
- Sign into your Flipboard from either iPhone or iPad and get instant access to all your favorite content.
- Check out All Timelines. Flip through a single feed containing all articles and all photos being shared across all your social networks.
Download Flipboard for iPhone
You can download Flipboard for iPhone from the App Store for free. [Download Link – iTunes]
Don’t forget to hit the +1, Like and/or Tweet button if you like the post. You can follow us on Google Plus, Twitter (@iphone_heat), Facebook (iPhoneHeatDotCom), and Subscribe to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.
where is the 3g version?