Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 can unlock iPhone 4, 3GS iOS 4.3.3 firmware. This UltraSn0w unlock for iOS 4.3.3 comes with older baseband supports, no new iPhone baseband. It just fixes the iOS 4.3.3 compatibility issues.
- Compatible Basebands: 01.59.00 | 04.26.08 | 05.11.07 | 05.12.01 | 05.13.04 | 06.15.00
- Not-Compatible Basebands: 02.10.04 | 03.10.01 | 04.10.01 | 05.14.02 | 05.15.04 (Dev-Team is working on Downgrade Baseband method)
- iPhone 3GS (not-compatible baseband) users can upgrade to 06.15.00 baseband which is unlockable (Here is How to). Upgrading your iPhone 3GS baseband to the 06.15.00 iPad baseband hack to unlock MAY cause you to lose your GPS!
Let’s Unlock iOS 4.3.3 with UltraSn0w Unlock on iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.
Unlock iPhone 4, 3GS 4.3.3 with UltraSn0w
***T-Mobile USA users please disable 3G network first. (Settings >General >Network and turn the “Enable 3G” switch to OFF.)
Your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS must already jailbroken on iOS 4.3.3. Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 guides are linked at the bottom.
Assuming that your iPhone 4 or 3GS is jailbroken on iOS 4.3.3;
- Open the Cydia;
- Let the Cydia Load and Update if it prompts you;
- Go to Search tab and search for ultrasn0w and install it.
- Installing UltraSn0w will unlock iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS iOS 4.3.3 with baseband 01.59.00 / 04.26.08 / 05.11.07 / 05.12.01 / 05.13.04 / 06.15.00. Once the installation is completed, reboot your iPhone.
Voila! You have unlocked iPhone 4.3.3 on iPhone 4 / 3GS with UltraSn0w and can use SIM from any carrier now.
How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3
- How to: Jailbreak iPhone iPhone iOS 4.3.3 with RedSn0w 0.9.6RC15
- How to: Jailbreak iPhone iOS 4.3.3 with PwnageTool 4.3.3
- How to: Jailbreak iPhone iOS 4.3.3 with Sn0wbreeze 2.7
- How to: Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS 4.3.3 with Jailbreakme 3.0