iOS 4.3 GM brings new multitouch gestures to the iPad. Follow the steps below to enable multitouch gestures on your iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3 GM. Hit the jump to know more about the multitouch gestures and step-by-step instruction to enable them on iPhone 4.
New Multitouch Gestures
- Pinch to the Home Screen
- Swipe up to reveal the multitasking bar
- Swipe left or right to switch between apps.
Enable Multitouch Gestures on iPhone 4 iOS 4.3 GM
- First of all, Jailbreak your iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3 GM using the guide of published earlier. (How to: jailbreak iOS 4.3 on iPhone 4)
- SSH into your iPhone 4. (How to: SSH into iPhone)
- Go to following directory: System > Library > CoreServices > SpringBoard.app > N90.plist
- Open N90.plist in TextWrangler or any other plist editor.
- Now add the following boolean statement: multitasking-gestures and set its value to True.
- Save and replace the file you just edited.
- Respring the Springboard.
- Now Go to Settings .app on your iPhone 4. There you can find multitouch gestures option. Enable it and enjoy!