Apple announced the new range of iPhone 12 models supporting the 5G network. Apple announced iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and Pro Max variants with new A14 Bionic chip for more processing power, better cameras, MagSafe, LiDAR scanner, and much more. Let’s see what’s new in the new iPhone device, pre-order dates, and Price.
iPhone 12 and 12 mini
Here is all about iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini in bullets.
- 5G: The entire new iPhone 12 line up is 5G supported. A whole new level of downloading, uploading, and gaming pleasure.
- Design: New aluminum flat bezel design.
- Colors: Available in the 5 new Colors Black, White, Red, Green, and blue.
- Screen Size: Two new sizes, the iPhone 12 screen is 6.1″ and iPhone 12 mini is 5.4″. Super Retina XDR Display, 2x more pixel than iPhone 11, and display resolution is 2532 x 1170 with 2.8 million pixels at 460 ppi. The screen is tough, Ceramic Shield used on the display the toughest screen glass ever.
- A14 Chip: All-new A14 Bionic chip for better performance in capturing, recording, gaming, and other usages. The first 5 nm chip, new image signal processor, 16-core neural engine, 6-core CPU, 4-core GPU which makes it 50% faster chip from any other smartphone.
- Camera: Dual camera system, ultra-wide 12MP camera, and 12MP Wide camera not only capture great images and videos but deliver 27% improvement in low-light.
- MagSafe: Improved charging experience and provide up to 15W for better performance in charging. MagSafe accessories just clicks.
- Water and dust resistant rating is IP68 up to 6m
- iPhone 12 from October 16.
- iPhone 12 mini from November 06.
- iPhone 12 starting from $799.
- iPhone 12 mini starting from $699.
iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max
5G supported and powered with a new A14 Bionic chip. Fantastic pictures and videos in low-light conditions. The Ceramic Shield covers the screen and gives 4X more drop performance. Here is all about iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max in bullets.
- 5G: Both Pro models are 5G supported for blazing fast internet speed.
- Design: Surgical-grade and stainless steel flat bezel design.
- Colors: Available in four different colors Pacific Blue, Gold, Silver, and Graphite.
- Screen/Display: less bezel more screen, iPhone 12 Pro 6.1” Super Retina XDR display, and iPhone 12 Pro Max 6.7” Super Retina XDR display. Super Retina XDR display with over 3.4 million pixels in 12 Pro Max for amazing peak brightness for HDR photos and movies and for true black and bright whites.
- Processing: The first 5-nm chip, A14 Bionic leading in the industry gives up to 50% faster performance as compared to other smartphone chips.
- LiDAR: A technology used by NASA is in your iPhone now. LiDAR scanner helps iPhone to see in the dark and autofocus more quickly and take perfect pictures in the low-light. Not only that it can scan objects around you, can be used for photos and video effects, and accurate AR objects placements.
- Camera: Ultra-Wide camera with a 120-degree field of view, a new 12 MP Wide 7 element camera works 27% better in low-light, faster f/1.6 aperture, and the third camera on the back is 52mm Telephoto for stunning portraits. Capture RAW on iPhone, the Apple’s ProRAW feature coming later this year, so you can capture and edit RAW directly in the Photos app. TrueDepth camera to take night mode selfies.
- Videos: You can record in Dobly Vision HDR and edit directly in the Photos app on your device. iPhone Pro 12 is the first device to edit Dolby Vision HDR.
- MagSafe: Faster wireless charging with the help of magnets alignment.
- IP68 rating water and dust resistant
- iPhone 12 Pro from October 16
- iPhone Pro Max pre-orders November 06.
- iPhone 12 Pro starting from $999
- iPhone 12 Pro Max starting from $1099.
What is in the box
All the new iPhone 12 models come with only the charging cable (Type-c to lightning high performance) and some paper stuff. Box doesn’t include the charger and EarPods.