Here is all you need to know about Altstore. Install Delta emulator and other apps without Jailbreak.
Another day, another happy news for iOS users. This one is for those who are really not into Jailbreak. Today, we are going to talk about all the new Altstore which is trending over the internet. I will share what’s this and how you can install altstore on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Many thanks to dev @rileytestut for creating an app store like application using which we can download apps like DETLA emulator and other tweaked applications within few clicks. This app shows the number of days after installing it.
How to Install AltStore on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?
There is a very simple way to install Altstore on your iPhone or iPad. But this method requires a computer running macOS or Windows. So, grab a computer and let’s begin the installation process.
- At the very first, on your PC go to the official site and download app according to your OS. In my case, I am using macOS so I will have a altstore.dmg on my desktop.
- Install altserver app on your macOS or windows for installing altstore app.
- After installing the app, go to applications/launchpad and run altserver.
- Now if you are using macOS you can find altserver running in the top bar, and in the case of windows, you can find it running in the taskbar. Now connect your device and just hit the install button.
- Now enter your apple id and password. Do not worry it will be sent to Apple only.
- Now, after 2-3 minutes you will find the app on your device and a notification will also appear on your computer.
- Finally, you just have to trust and verify this application on your device. Just go to Settings > General > Device management > Your Apple ID > trust and verify the application.
Now just open the altstore application on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Browse apps and install them. It’s just a starting and at the initial stage, there are only a few applications are available. Many apps are coming to the store. Just wait and enjoy playing old games using DELTA Emulator in the altstore for free.
That’s all for today. If you have any questions, you can reply to this post as a comment. For more iOS, iPadOS 13 updates, How-To, and much more keep visiting us.
Subscribe to our News Letter for future posts in your mailbox. Signing out, Peace.