Apple unveiled iOS 11 at WWDC 2017. Soon after the conference, the company released iOS 11 beta 1 to the developers to try out the OS and develop apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch running iOS 11 software version. If you are not a developer and want to install iOS 11 on your iPhone or iPad, you’re in luck.
While iOS 11 is still at its early beta stage and will have numerous bugs and stability issues, its list of new features still makes it worth a try. If you are not an Apple developer which is required to install iOS 11 on iPhone or iPad, worry not there is a simple workaround that will allow you to get iOS 11 on your iPhone or iPad without a developer account. The best thing about this little hacks is that it doesn’t require any PC and all the steps can be performed directly on the iPhone or the iPad itself.
To install iOS 11 on iPhone of iPad, simply follow the step-by-step instructions below
Install iOS 11 without Developer Account
- Before installing iOS 11 on your device make a full backup of your device either using iTunes or iCloud.
- Make sure you iPhone or iPad is compatible with iOS 11.
- After this open Safari (no other browser) on your iPhone or iPad and go to this link.
- iOS 11 Beta Profile will appear on your device then tap on Install three times and then you have to enter your passcode if any.
- Now tap on Restart.
- After reboot, open Settings.
- Go to General.
- Tap Software Update.
- When the iOS 11 beta update shows up, tap on Download and Install. Then enter your passcode if any. If the update does not appear, wait for a few minutes and retry. If it still does not appear, reboot your device.
- Tap on “Agree”.
- After downloading iOS 11 beta OTA update, your device will reboot and may take several minutes to start.
- Now unlock the device, as you would normally do.
- After this, you have to enter your Apple ID and Password.
Now enjoy your iOS 11 beta version. Do not forget to share your experience with this guide. Did it work for you? Experiencing any issue? let us know in the comments section below.
Happy to help!