The latest Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak requires a computer where you download 25PP software suite which installs the jailbreak app onto your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Unfortunately, Pangu jailbreak is currently available for Windows only leaving out the Mac users. Other than that, many users have also been complaining about the failing jailbreak app installation on their device.
While the Pangu jailbreak team is working on a Mac version and also working on fixing the issues with the tool, there’s an alternate way to jailbreak iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 9.3.3 without any need of a computer. You can complete the jailbreak process right from the Safari browser on your iOS device which makes this latest jailbreak available to all the Mac and Windows users with 64-bit iOS devices alike.
Thanks to the Totoateam, who has managed to pack the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak inside a package that can be installed using mobile Safari browser without connecting the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to the computer. The process works just like the popular JailbreakMe hack that was released by Comex in the early days of jailbreaking.
- Since it’s based on Pangu jailbreak, it works with the 64-bit devices only that include iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad Pro, iPod Touch 6G
- Following iOS versions are supported: iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.2
- The Pangu jailbreak is currently available for Windows only.
- Backup iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch using iTunes or on iCloud.
- Install latest version of iTunes.
- Download and install iOS 9.3.3.
- Disable Find My iPhone and passcode from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- It’s a Semi untethered jailbreak, which requires you to run an app from within the device after every reboot to regain the jailbreak.
Here’s the Windows version of the jailbreak guide that requires a computer:
How to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch without computer
- Open the Safari browser on your device and point it to the following URL:
- Tap on Install / Install App button.
- Confirm the jailbreak app installation by tapping on Install.
- Let the download and installation of the PP app complete. You can see the download progress from the Home screen.
- Once the PP app appears on your Home screen, go to Settings > General > Device Management (or Profile) and tap on the new profile that appears and then tap on Trust.
- Now open the PP app on your device and tap Ok to accept the prompt for push notifications.
- Uncheck the checkbox right below the big circle (to disable PP Store installation) and then tap on the big circle in the middle to begin the jailbreak process.
- Once the process starts, press the power/sleep button to manually lock the device and let the jailbreak process do its thing.
- A notification will appear on the screen confirming the successful installation of the jailbreak onto your device.
- Unlock the device and you will be inside the PP app again. After doing some jailbreak process, your device will automatically respring.
- After that, you should have Cydia installed on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. That’s it! You have successfully jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 with Pangu without a computer.
Please note that after each reboot you will have to re-run the PP app on your device to regain the jailbreak features.