iFile jailbreak app is now available for iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 and also brings support for iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6. iFile provides the best way to browse through the entire file system of your jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Hit the jump to learn more about iFile for iOS 8, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6.
iFile is the legendary file management app and also one of our favorite jailbreak apps available in the Cydia store. It allows you not only to browse through the entire file system of your jailbroken device, you can also view all file types, such as images, .plists, documents and can even open and install .deb packages.
iFile is one of the most popular jailbreak apps that you can download from Cydia. Native apps available in the app store won’t allow file management of the level iFile can provide. It even allows you to compress, copy, move, view, rename and much more.
iFile is one of the most important apps that you can download from Cydia. It brings true file management to iOS, something that just isn’t possible with native App Store apps. Have a look inside for the full change log and more iFile love.
Here’s detailed change-log and new features in iFile 2.1.0-1 for iOS 8:
- Added Hebrew localization.
- Added iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support.
- Added icons for iPhone 6 Plus.
- During search in file list the search magnifying glass icon gets replaced with an activity indicator.
- Fixed problem in not listing some external viewers, e.g. Whatsapp, Dropbox, iMovie etc.
- Fixed issue that Bluetooth transfers via GameKit were not working on iOS 7+ anymore.
- Fixed issue that stored URL from a 2nd tab will be stored back to 1st tab.
- Fixed that status bar was black on black in Audio Player.
- Fixed bug in Box SDK that lead to crash on launch on iOS 8.
- Updated “Pull down to refresh” arrow with iOS 7 styled one on iOS 7 and later.
- Fixed that integer numbers containing a decimal indicator (, or .) got interpreted as floats in Property List Editor number fields.
Download iFile for iOS 8
If you’re looking for a way to manage and browse through the files on your iOS device, there’s no better option than iFile. iFile comes with a free trial allowing you to give it a run before making the actual purchase. If you’ve already purchased iFile, the update is free for you. For first time buyers, iFile will cost you $3.99 and is available in Cydia.
Since iFile for iOS 8 is available in Cydia, your device must already be jailbroken. If you device is not jailbroken, then follow these links:
Download iOS 8.1 IPSW
How to jailbreak iPhone, iPad iOS 8.1 with Pangu