Apple just made the iOS 7.1 beta 3 download links availabl to the developers of the iOS developer Program. The 3rd beta, just like any other beta release, comes with bug fixes and some UI related tweaks. Hit the jump for the direct download links to iOS 7.1 beta 3 and the key details about the beta 3 of iOS 7.1.
iOS 7.1 beta 3 brings the following new changes to iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
- Phone, Messages and FaceTime icons are tweaked and less vibrant now.
- A tweaked keyboard layout has highlighted Shift/Backspace keys.
- Power off slider interface has also been changed.
- Phone dialer also gets a new UI.
- In iOS 7 beta 3, you can turn off Parallax independent of other animations when setting up wallpaper.
- New “Reduce White Point” option in Accessibility allows you to make the screen less bright.
- and more…
Apple had seeded iOS 7.1 beta 2 more than three weeks ago. Beta 3 just like it’s predecessor beta release, supports iPhone 4 up to 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 2-4, and iPod Touch 5G.
If your device in already running iOS 7.1 beta 1 or beta 2, you can easily update over-the-air, or simply download iOS 7.1 beta 3 from the direct download links below.
NOTE: You need to be a registered iOS developer to download from these links.
iPad Air (Model A1474)
iPad Air (Model A1475)
iPad mini (Model A1489)
iPad mini (Model A1490)
iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
iPad mini (Model A1432)
iPad mini (Model A1454)
iPad mini (Model A1455)
iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
iPad 2 Wi-Fi
iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
iPhone 4 (GSM)
iPhone 4 (CDMA)
iPod touch (5th generation)
Download iOS 7.1 IPSW
Download iOS 7.1.1 IPSW
Download iOS 7.1.2 IPSW