iOS 6.1.2 is now available for download. Apple has just released iOS 6.1.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, featuring a fix for Exchange bug that could have resulted in “increased network activity and reduced battery life”. iOS 6.1.2 does not seem to include fix for the passcode bug found in iOS 6.1/6.1.1. Hit the jump to download iOS 6.1.2 from direct download links…
Fixes an Exchange calendar bug that could result in increased network activity and reduced battery life
iOS 6.1.2 update is available via both iTunes and iOS software update panel. Apple has already stopped signing iOS 6.1 and iOS 6.1.1. Jailbreakers should avoid upgrading to iOS 6.1.2 until official words from the evad3rs on evasi0n jailbreak compatibility. Please note that with iOS 6.1/6.1.1 SHSH signing window closed, you won’t be able to downgrade once upgraded to iOS 6.1.2, except iPhone 4 and older devices with SHSH blobs saved.
Download iOS 6.1.2
Below are the direct download links for iOS 6.1.2 IPSW files for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 5G, 4G, iPad 4, 3, 2 and iPad mini…
- iPhone 5 AT&T/Canada (model A1428) – iPhone5,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 5 All others (model A1429) – iPhone5,2_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4S – iPhone4,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 GSM – iPhone3,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 4 CDMA – iPhone3,3_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
- iPhone 3GS – iPhone2,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
- iPad mini – iPad mini WiFi – iPad mini GSM – iPad mini CDMA
- iPad 4 – iPad 4 WiFi – iPad 4 GSM – iPad 4 CDMA
- iPad 3 – iPad 3 WiFi – iPad 3 GSM – iPad 3 CDMA
- iPad 2 – iPad 2 WiFi – iPad 2 GSM – iPad 2 CDMA
- iPod Touch 5G – iPod5,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
- iPod Touch 4G – iPod4,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw
SOLVED PROBLEM :After Updating to ios 6.1.2 Wallpaper is a Black Screen
This problem create only after you restore your previews backup from itunes..
Fresh restore has no problem
My iphone i Iphone 5 64GB after i am update ready at thge end is need to restore b Itune and show me the connect to itune….. diffiult
i want software updated for jailbreak
how much time does verifying your restore with apple takes ?
what if it takes ages to verify ?