Evasi0n, the an untethered jailbreak is now available for download. Evad3rs has released evasi0n7 to jailbreak iOS 7.0.6-iOS 7 and evasi0n to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2-iOS 6 untethered on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You can download evasi0n for Windows, Mac and Linux from the links below. Hit the jump for Evasion download links and to learn more about the jailbreak, supported devices and more…
- Evasi0n7 jailbreak supports iOS 7.0.6, 7.0.5, 7.0.4, 7.0.3, 7.0.2, 7.0.1 and iOS 7.
Evasi0n jailbreak supports iOS 6.1.2, iOS 6.1.1, iOS 6.1, iOS 6.0.2, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6 firmwares.
- Evasi0n is an untethered jailbreak. There’s no need to connect to computer to boot the device. An untethered jailbroken device boots normally without any problem.
- Your iPhone, iPad or iPod must be running the supported firmware versions in order to use Evasi0n jailbreak on it. You may check iOS version in Settings > General > About => Version. Clean restore via iTunes is recommended. Here’s how to Update to iOS 6.x.x. and How to update to iOS 7.x.x.
- Backup your personal data via iTunesor iCloud before using evasi0n to jailbreak your device.
- Disable lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Don’t start iTunes or Xcode during the jailbreak process. The best thing to do is to not touch your computer until the jailbreak process is completed.
- iOS 7, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6.
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
- iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
- iPhone Touch 5G, iPod Touch 4G
- iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini
- Apple TV 2G
If your device is not listed above, it means it is not supported by Evasi0n jailbreak.
Evasi0n jailbreak is available for Windows, Max and Linux. You can download Evasi0n jailbreak for your desired OS from the links below:
- evasi0n7 1.0.8 – [Mac ][ Windows]
- evasi0n7 1.0.6 – [Mac ][ Windows]
- evasi0n7 1.0.5 – [Mac ][ Windows]
- evasi0n7 1.0.4 – [Mac ][ Windows]
- evasi0n7 1.0.2 – [Mac][Windows]
- evasi0n7 1.0.1 – [Mac][Windows]
- evasi0n7 1.0.0 – [Mac] [Windows]
Evasi0n Jailbreak Guides
Jailbreak iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 iOS 7.0.4 with Evasi0n7
Jailbreak iPad mini 2, iPad mini iOS 7.0.4 – iOS 7 with evasi0n7
Jailbreak iPad Air, iPad 4, 3, 2 iOS 7 – 7.0.4 with evasi0n7
How to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 with evasi0n
How to jailbreak iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS iOS 6.1 with evasi0n
How to jailbreak iPod Touch 5G, 4G iOS 6.1 with Evasi0n
How to jailbreak iPad 4/3/2 iOS 6.1 with Evasi0n
How to jailbreak iPad mini iOS 6.1 with Evasi0n
Thanks a lot ……. i will try it soon
i have a problem with 2 pcs 3gs ver 6.1 after jailbreak now they cant connect to iTunes
m also facing same problem
I have already jail broken my iPhone 5 v6.1 with your first release of evasi0n jailbreak tool.
Do I just download the latest version here and run the jailbreak again?
Or I should not be doing so?
Hi, i’m still struggling to jailbreak my iphone 5. I already updated my iphone to ios 6.1.2 but still cannot click the jailbreak button. I’m using windows 7 so I try to try to change the exe file compatibility to Windows XP service pack 2 and run the program as administrator, but it wouldn’t change anything, the button still in grey colour and i can’t click on it. my pc detected my iphone just fine. pls help me. thank you.
mirrors windows 1.5.1 http://goo.gl/L3kyb
I was waiting fir this thanksss alot ,,,
i jailbreak my set and its gone in bootloop…
what can i do?
my set is 4s auto gv
any one can help?