Google Voice app has been updated with iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support. A great news for all Google Voice users that Google has finally updated its Gggogle Voice iOS client to support iOS 6 and the new 4-inch iPhone 5 display and iPod Touch 5G.
Google Voice is a US-only service that allows you to make phone calls, send free text messages, make low-cost international calls and listen to voicemails with transcription, right from your mobile device. With Google Voice iOS app you can access the service right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Access your Google Voice account right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Send free text messages to US phones and make international calls at very low rates.
- Access your voicemail messages with transcription.
- Make calls with your Google Voice number.
What’s New In This Version:
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and iOS 6
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- iOS 4.3 or above is now required
You can download Google Voice for iOS from the App Store for free. [Download Link – iTunes]
i think google wants go through ios
this is a good news for google voice members and google stars thinking about iphone or ios 6 users
This is very good infrmations
one more option for ios voip call
really cool idea now i can use google V on my Iphone