Spotify, the music streaming service, has announced its official Spotify app for iPad. The highly anticipated Spotify application for iPad is now available in the App Store for Free.
Hit the jump to learn more about Spotify for iPad…
The free Spotify app for iPad provides premium Spotify subscribers access to its huge portfolio of music, stream music to other AirPlay supported devices, and share songs. The app is fully optimized for iPad Retina Display.
What’s New in Spotify for iPad
The Spotify iPad app is here!
Listen to the world’s music collection on your iPad. Enjoy millions of songs in an instant. Love, discover and share music like never before with the Spotify iPad app.
- Simple to browse and explore the Spotify catalogue
- Retina graphics for iPad and high-definition album art
- Search for playlists, users and music – all from the same view
- Discover what’s hot, and find trending playlists & songs among your friends
- Inbox grouped by user for easy searching
- Perfect as your living room stereo – full-screen view and AirPlay integration
Additional fixes and improvements:
- New: Gapless playback and cross fading.
- Fixed: Offline synced playlists can no longer be removed by the system.
- Fixed: Crashes related to updating playlists or starring tracks.
Spotify app for iPad takes advantage of iPad’s bigger screen and introduces features like instant, unified search for albums, artists, and playlists, or a full-screen cover art view that users can swipe on to change songs.
Spotify for iPad Promo:
Read it pls
Pls delete MSG above I thought is was a “tell to friend” do not want to publish my email address
Pls delete it ASAP