SkyRecorder for iOS lets you record skype calls or any other VoIP calls on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. SkyRecorder clearly records and saves both sides of the conversation and is best for those users who would like to take notes during a Skype call on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
When you are talking on Skype(or on VoIP app like Viber) and you realize, you need to record this since if you are talking on your iPhone, odds are you are not at your desk to take notes in the first place.
SkyRecorder allows to record conversation in iPhone/iPad while talking on Skype or some other major VoIP app. You can do that in following ways –
- Tap “Record” button in SkyRecorder app than make a call using Skype.
- Set it to Speakerphone when you are talking on Skype. After that return to Skyrecorder app and tap “Record” button.
- Unlimited recording time
- Restart recording after interrupt by incoming call on Phone
- Supports external stereo mic (tested with Tascam iM2)
- Audio files Export/Import over the USB using iTunes(*.wav only)
- Supports any OS(Mac,Windows,Linux, etc) to play recorded files
- Simple user interface
- This app is not affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by Skype Inc.
- The Skype word appears in any area that is trademark of Skype Inc.
- This app does not record Phone conversation.
- Keep in mind, you have to let the other people(you are talking with) know you are recording the conversation.
Your can purchase and download SkyRecorder from the AppStore for $1.99. [Download Link – iTunes]