chpwn has updated Zephyr, a recently released jailbreak tweak which brought awesome multitasking gestures to your iPhone and iPod Tocuh.
For those unfamiliar, Zephyr enhances the multitasking feature in iOS. It brings Meego like swipe multitasking gestures to the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Zephyr 1.0-1 update includes bug fixes and now user can disable multitasking gestures in apps like Cut the Rope, Words with Friends, when the keyboard is displayes.
Zephyr 1.0-1 Change-log
- Option to require more than one finger to use a gesture.
- Option to disable when keyboard is showing.
- Option to disable in Cut the Rope, Words with Friends. (Remember, it’s disabled in landscape so most games (Fruit Ninja, Flight Control, etc) already work great!)
- Fix visual issues with app switcher swipe gesture.
- Fix various bugs with Notification Center.
Download Zephyr 1.0-1
You can purchase and download Zephyr for iPhone and iPod Touch from the Cydia for $2.99.
Don’t forget to hit the +1, Like and/or Tweet button if you like the post. You can follow us on Google Plus, Twitter (@iphone_heat), Facebook (iPhoneHeatDotCom), and Subscribe to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.
Guys, I think you changed some information. 1.0-1 was the initial realese. The new update is 1.0.1-1.
Thanks for the heads up, but to be honest, I threw 3 bucks to the trash :p
I did not like it, because it is weird as it tries to switch between apps when I don’t want it too (wirling the screen when I touch the sides of the screen without intending to actually swipe to switch).