Chronic Dev-Team has released an update to Absinthe, untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4S/iPad 2. Absinthe v0.3 is now available for Windows, Mac and Linux version is also available for download.
You can download Absinthe v0.3 from the link below…
If you’ve already jailbreak iPhone 4S or iPad 2 with Absinthe 0.2, there’s no need to re-jailbreak with Absinthe v0.3, because the latest release brings Linux support, minor cosmetic changes and fix for a rare bug. Besides, the Absinthe checks if the device is already jailbroken and refuses to run…
Download Absinthe v0.3
Absinthe v0.3 is available for Windows, Mac and Linux OS. You can download all versions from the link below:
Download Absinthe for Linux, Windows and Mac
How to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1
- How to: Jailbreak 5.0.1 iPad 2 / iPhone 4S with Absinthe [Windows]
- How to: Jailbreak iPhone 4S iOS 5.0.1 with Absinthe [Mac]
- How to: Jailbreak iPad 2 5.0.1 with Absinthe [Mac]
- How to: Jailbreak 5.0.1 iPhone 4S, iPad 2 with Corona Injector CLI [Windows]
- How to: Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untethered with RedSn0w
- How to: Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 with Corona Untether 5.0.1
- How to: Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 with PwnageTool 5.0.1
Don’t forget to hit the +1, Like and/or Tweet button if you like the post. You can follow us on Google Plus, Twitter (@iphone_heat), Facebook (iPhoneHeatDotCom), and Subscribe to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.