Apple has updated the Apple Store App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch which now lets you custom configure a new Mac and features and enhanced in-store mode.
What’s New in Apple Store 1.3
- The ability to custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want.
- Enhanced in-store mode lets you get help and support quickly when you’re at an Apple Retail Store.
It’s the best way to get the most from the Apple Store — whether you’re on the go or at the store. Wherever you are, you can research and buy products, read reviews, make Genius Bar and One to One appointments, view in-store events, and more. And when you’re in an Apple Retail Store, you can request help, receive meet-up alerts, and more
Here’s what you can do with the Apple Store app
- Research and buy the latest Apple products, accessories, and software and get them shipped to your door.
- When at an Apple Retail Store, request help, check in for reservations, and receive meet-up alerts.
- Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events.
- Get free iPad and iPod engraving and signature gift wrapping for select Apple products.
- Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory.
- Reserve iPhone and other select products for pickup at an Apple Retail Store.
You can download Apple Store app from the App Store for free. [Download Link]
You can follow us on Twitter, Google Buzz, Facebook, and Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.