Learn how to jailbreak iPad iOS 4.2.1 untethered with Greenpois0n RC5. Greenpois0n RC5 can jailbreak iPad Wifi and iPad 3G running iOS 4.2.1 untethered. Greenpois0nRC 5 untethered jailbreak does not require SHSH blobs for iOS 4.2b3.
Exploit used in Greenpois0n RC5 has been patched in iOS 4.3 firmware So, Chronic Dev-Team didn’t wait for the iOS 4.3 release to masses.
- A clean iOS 4.2.1 restore is recommended.
- Tethered 4.2.1 redsn0w Jailbreakers can just run greeenpois0n over it for untethered jailbreak (restore only if you have problem).
- If you’ve RedSn0w Jailbreak Monte, please restore iOS 4.2.1 first.
- Greenpois0n can jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 iDevices out of the box.
- Greenpois0n RC 5 supports iPhone 4, 3GS (any bootrom), iPod Touch 4G, 3G, 2G (any bootrom) and iPad
- This version of greenpois0n doesn’t include a patched activation system. You’ll need to activate your device using iTunes.
How to Jailbreak iPad iOS 4.2.1 Untethered with GreenPois0n RC5
**If you’re already running iOS 4.2.1, skip to the next step.
Connect your iPad to your computer via USB cable and restore iOS 4.2.1.
Rest of the steps are exactly similar to the guide posted here:
- How to: Downgrade iOS 4.3 to iOS 4.2.1
- How to: Save SHSH blobs for iPhone
- AppSync 4.2 – Install cracked apps on iOS 4.2.1
- How to: Install Cracked Apps on iPad *No WiFi*
Download Greenpois0n [All Versions]
Jailbreak iPad 2
JailbreakMe 3.0 to Jailbreak iOS 4.3 Untethered!
How to: Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS iOS 4.1 with Greenpois0n
How to: Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G, 3G iOS 4.1 with Greenpois0n
How to: Jailbreak iPad iOS 3.2.2 with Greenpois0n
How to: Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G iOS 4.1 with Greenpois0n
How to: Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS iOS 4.2.1 with GreenPois0n
How to: Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G, 3G, 2G iOS 4.2.1 with Greenpois0n
How to: Jailbreak iPad iOS 4.2.1 with Greenpois0n