Apple has sent invites to the press for a special media event on March 2nd. The company will likely unveil the iPad 2. The event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco at 10:00 am.
March 2nd event rumour was broke yesterday. Since Steve Jobs took a medical leave of absence, expect either Phil Schiller or Tim Cook to unveil the iPad 2.
The iPad 2 is rumourd to be thinner, lighter, dual cameras, improved speaker, an anti-glare display, and the new Thunderbolt port. [via]
You can follow us on Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.
- How to: Jailbreak iPad 2 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0
- iPad 2 Jailbreak has been achieved
- Download iOS 4.3 GM
- Download iTunes 10.2
- iOS 4.3 features
- iOS 4.3 on March 11
- iPad 2 Smart Cover in Action [Video]
- iPad 2 Price and Availability
- Watch the iPad 2 Keynote [Video]
- iPad 2 Hands-on Videos
- iPad 2 Comes with Photo Booth and FaceTime
- iPad 2 Specs
- iPad 2, The 2nd-Gen iPad is Here!
- Steve Jobs to Attend iPad 2 launch Event?
- iPad 2 to Gain Carbon Fiber Body?
- Camera, FaceTime, Photo Booth for iPad 2, Confirms iOS 4.3 Beta 2
JailbreakMe 3.0 is Here!