DropPhox for iPhone lets you upload photos & Videos taken with iPhone camera to your Dropbox account as soon as the shutter snaps. DropPhox eliminates the need to synchronize your iPhone photos & Videos with your computer and automatically saves them in the cloud.
DropPhox sends your photos to the Cloud (Dropbox) as soon as you snap your camera’s shutter. Enjoy the merits of effortlessly skipping local saving (to iPhone photo album) in preference of saving to the cloud.
- Eliminates the need to synchronize your iPhone’s photo files with your home PC.
- Share photos with multiple people in real-time by saving to a shared folder.
- Rest assured that even if you lose your iPhone, your photo data will always be safe in the cloud.
- Begins transferring your photos to Dropbox as soon as you snap the shutter.
- Photos taken offline begin transferring to the cloud as soon as a connection is detected.
- Multiple photos are sent to the Dropbox in parallel as they are shot.
- Local saving (Device Camera Roll) can be set ON or OFF in the settings.
- You can specify the saving directory in the settings
- Quick-Glance thumbnails and filenames of your Update History.
- Supports GeoTags, in-camera, Flash, Focus and Video
You can purchase and download DropPhox ($1.99) for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch 4G from the iTunes App Store. [iTunes Link]
Note: iOS 4.1 or higher is required.
You can follow us on Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.
- SB 2 Cloud – Upload iPhone/iPad Screenshots Straight To The Cloud
- Mail Rules – Apply Rules to New Incoming Mail on iPhone/iPad
- RetinaAppsIcons – Converts All Apps Icons to HighRes for Retina Display
- mSpot Music – Listen to Your iTunes Music in The Cloud
- SBSwitcher – Put SBSettings Toggles in The App Switcher (Multitasking bar)