Angry Birds for iPhone and iPad has been updated with 15 new levels and a new Golden Egg that is ‘as mad as a bag of hammers’ and a Super Bowl Tie-in.
New in Angry Birds 1.5.1
- Am ’em high continues – another searing update
- Angry birds is back with a brand new update!
- Adventures in the frontier badlands continue
- 15 new levels – all crazier than popcorn on a hot stove
- A new golden egg that is as mad as a bag of hammers
Angry Birds 1.5.1 also adds support for the secret code that will be given away during a Super Bowl commercial. This secret code will let users unlock an additional level which, on completion, will give you a chance to win a ticket to Fox’s premiere of the animated film “Rio” in Rio de Janeiro.
Angry Birds Rio, a special version, will be released in March 2011.
Angry Birds for iPhone and iPad is available in AppStore for $0.99 and $4.99 respectively. iTunes Link: [for iPhone] [for iPad]
You can follow us on Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.
Also checkout other iPhone Apps and iPad Apps:
- Angry Birds Seasons Christmas Edition
- Angry Birds HD 1.5 for iPad
- Top iPhone Apps and Games
- Top iPad Apps and Games