Microsoft has just released OneNote for iPhone and iPod Touch. You can download OneNote app for iPhone and iPod Touch from the link below. For those not familiar, OneNote planner and note taking software.
Microsoft OneNote Mobile is the easy-to-use, powerful note-taking application for all of your ideas, brought to you by Microsoft Office. OneNote Mobile lets you create and view notes and lists whenever you need them. Sync your notes with free Windows Live online storage and access them from virtually anywhere using your phone, PC, or almost any web browser.
With OneNote Mobile, you can:
- Create flexible notes that can include text, pictures, bullets, and checkboxes
- Check To Do items off on the go
- Save time with quick access to your most recent notes
- Work with confidence—OneNote Mobile automatically syncs your notes with Windows Live in the background
- Organize your notes into sections or create new notebooks using OneNote 2010 or OneNote Web App and access them from your iPhone
OneNote for iPhone Requirements
- iPhone or iPod touch must have iOS 4.2 or higher
- A free Windows Live ID is required to use OneNote Mobile —use an existing one or let OneNote Mobile help you sign up
- Web functionality uses the free OneNote Web App available on Windows Live, which requires a supported web browser
- OneNote Mobile opens notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 or the OneNote Web App
- Customizing section colors requires Microsoft OneNote 2010
You can access your notes online at http://office.live.com.
Download OneNote for iPhone and iPod Touch
OneNote for iPhone and iPod Touch will be free for a limited time, Microsoft said. You can download OneNote for iPhone and iPod Touch from the App Store. [App Store Link]