Skype app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch has been updated with Skype video calls over Wi-Fi and 3G from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch to virtually any Skype Platform (iOS/Windows/Mac). Skype 3.0 is a better alternate to FaceTime because FaceTime works on iPhone 4 only.
Skype 3.0 Description
With Skype on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, you can make and receive calls, and instant message anyone else on Skype, wherever they are in the world. You can also save on international calls and text messages to phones. Skype is free to download and easy to use. With the latest version, you can now call over 3G, and keep Skype running in the background.
New In Skype 3.0
- Make Skype to Skype video calls on WiFi and 3G*
- Call Skype desktop users (Mac OS X or Windows) and other iPhone users.
- Two-way video calls supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4th gen.
- Receive only video supported on iPad and iPod touch 3rd gen, with no camera.
- Make video calls in portrait and landscape.
- Skype video calling requires iOS 4.0 or above.
*Additional Data charges may apply
Download Skype 3.0
You can download Skype 3.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for Free. [iTunes Link]
You can follow us on Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.
- Camera+ 2.0 for iPhone
- Asphalt 6 Adrenaline for iPhone and iPad
- Tap Tap Revenge 4
- N.O.V.A. 2 for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Real Racing 2 for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Download iTunes 10.1.1
nice 1… works rally well both on wifi and 3G
/is it working with ur 3g and which firmware u have plz tell me
i have 3g 3.1.3 and skype video is not working plz help…..
u need iOS 4.0 or higher
You have written that it’s free but it’s not