RedSn0w 0.9.7 beta to jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 untethered is now available for download. You can download RedSn0w 0.9.7b from below. It’s the backup plan for the Untethered jailbreak which required iOS 4.2 beta 3 SHSH blobs. Currently the Redsn0w 0.9.7b is Mac OS X only and limited to iPhone 4, iPad, and iPod touch 4G.
- This is a beta tester program. It’s not a general release! Things can go very wrong, so please don’t even consider testing if you have pictures or other media on your device that you haven’t backed up!
- For the same reason, please don’t participate if you rely on the ultrasn0w carrier unlock. Wait for the final version!
- Until we fix some sandbox issues with bluetooth, the bluetooth functionality is disabled.
- This very first beta1 is limited to iPhone4, iPad, and iPod touch 4G.
- Cydia must have your 4.2b3 SHSH blobs saved on file. (As we approach a general release, we’ll provide a way to let you use locally saved hashes too).
- You must already have the usbmuxd software installed and running on your Mac (this requirement will eventually go away too). The correct invocation of the relay is just as that page says: “./tcprelay.py -t 22:2222”. If the relay isn’t installed or running correctly by the time the redsn0w ramdisk has started, you’ll need to restore to stock FW again to try it again. Please test it beforehand to save yourself some time!
Download RedSn0w 0.9.7beta
You can download RedSn0w 0.9.7b1 for Mac from below:
Download RedSn0w 0.9.7b1 for Mac [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2]
Update 1: Download RedSn0w 0.9.7b2 for Mac [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2]
Update 2: Download RedSn0w 0.9.7b3 for Mac [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2]
Update 3: Download RedSn0w 0.9.7b4 for Mac [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2]
Update 4: Download RedSn0w 0.9.7b6 for Mac [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2]
A detailed how to guide will be posted shortly. Stay Tuned! is here:
Download RedSn0w 0.9.6rc16 (Jailbreaks iOS 4.3.3)