Now you can make FaceTime video calls over 3G network with My3G. My3G for iPhone 4, a jailbroken app, lets you FaceTime over 3G. My3G is exactly similar to 3G Unrestrictor, only difference is the FaceTime on 3G support. By default, Apple won’t let you make FaceTime calls over 3G network.
Facetime over 3G!!!! My3G: Take back your 3G! My3G makes Apps believe that they are on WiFi instead of 3G. With My3G, you can now watch HiDef YouTube videos, use Skype/Fring/Other VOIP apps over the 3G network!
- In-App popup request to enable/never ask for My3G to be enabled for that app
- In-App indicator when My3G changes the network from 3G to WiFi
- Ability to select which apps are My3G enabled and not.
- Default Apps – no configuration for the most popular apps!
- SBSettings Toggle! You can temporarily enable My3G for all apps or toggle back using your defined Apps list
- Dynamic enablement – Higher successs rate (near 100%) then 3G Unrestrictor (which does one off solutions for apps). My3G enables 3G indicators more dynamically.
My3G is developed by the same Dev behind MyWi.
How to Install My3G
- Go to Cydia
- Search for My3G and install it.
- It will also install RockApp.
My3G to enable video calls over 3G on iPhone 4 is available in both Cydia and RockApp for $3.99.