Facebook 3.2.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is now available in app Store. Facebook pushed the 3.2.1 update soon after the Facebook 3.2 to fix a few bugs. Facebook 3.2.1 features after the jump…
New in Facebook 3.2.1
- Bug fixes
New in Facebook 3.2
- Places. Use Places to see where your friends are and share where you are.
- You can set the privacy of individual status updates.
- See all recipients of inbox messages.
- (iOS 4) Upload photos and videos in the background.
- Fixed a delay when commenting on a post or posting a status update.
- Fixed some Notes display bugs.
- Fixed some reliability bugs in News Feed.
You can download Facebook 3.2.1 for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad from the AppStore for Free! [iTunes Link]
You can follow us on Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.
it doesn’t work on jailbroken i phone…!
it works on jailbroken iphone just delete bitSMS if you have that until they update to fix the bug.
Big problem with this facebook update, if you have biteSMS facebook will not connect, you’ll need to disable biteSMS in order to log in facebook, consider waiting for either facebook or biteSMS update
correct, it does work once i uninstalled bitesms… sucks cause i use bite alow but i guess quick reply sms will work for now lol… thanks for the heads up bro
the updated facebook does not work on jailbroken iphone lucky i saved the old copy before i updated so i deleted the new and installed back the old.
just dont update if you have jailbroken phone
i deleted bitsms and the new facebook works fine,bitsms need updating to fix this bug