Adobe has released Adobe Photoshop Express for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch in the App Store. Adobe Photoshop Express is the new name of the Photoshop.com Mobile app and now it comes with iPad support and improved UI.
Adobe Photoshop Express description and changelog after the jump…
Adobe Photoshop Express software lets you use simple gestures to quickly edit and share photos from your mobile device. Enjoy having your photo and video library right in your hand — without wasting your device’s valuable storage space.
Photoshop Express is a companion to Photoshop.com, your online photo sharing, editing, and hosting resource. Create a free Photoshop.com account to upload and store 2GB of photos and videos online.
With Photoshop Express, it’s easy to improve your photos. Choose from a variety of one-touch effects, or simply drag your finger across the screen to crop, rotate, or adjust color. Add artistic filters like Soft Focus or Sketch. And never fear: You can undo and redo changes until you get just the look you want—a copy of your original file is always saved.
Top editing features
- Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
- Color: Exposure, Saturation, Tint, Black and White, and Contrast
- Filters: Sketch, Soft Focus, and Sharpen
- Effects: Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow, White Glow, and Soft Black and White
- Borders: Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone, and Film Emulsion
What’s New In Version 1.3
- Initial support for iPad
- New name: Adobe® Photoshop® Express
- Updated UI
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Features specific to iPad
- Support for portrait and landscape orientations
- Redesigned Online, Edit, and Upload workflows
- Ability to work on multiple photos in sequence from within a single workflow
- Redesigned Organizer view with simplified album sharing
- Updated icons and visuals that make it easier to navigate and use the Editor
- Ability to upload to Photoshop.com and Facebook simultaneously
You can download Adobe Photoshop Express from the App store for Free. [iTunes Link]
You can follow us on Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates.