Comex, the guy behind the Spirit jailbreak and the upcoming iPhone 4 jailbreak, successfully ported android flash to jailbroken iPad and iPhone. It is called Frash. Frash is still in development but someone has leaked the flash for iPad .deb file.
NOTE: This Frash is not released by Comex yet. It’s an alpha leak and illegally contains Adobe files. No video support for now, but games and other simple content works.
In this guide you’ll learn how to install Flash/Frash on iPad (Jailbroken). If you’re not already jailbroken, follow the guide linked below to jailbreak your iPad:
How to Install Flash on iPad (Jailbroken)
We that your iPad is already jailbroken
- Download Frash.deb (Please don’t ask for the link. You can Google it. Link will be live as soon as illegal files have been taken care of)
- SSH into your iPad. (How to: SSH into iPad)
- Go to: /var/root/Media directory
- Now create a folder named “Cydia” in the Media folder.
- Now Open the Cydia folder you just created and create a new folder in it named “AutoInstall“.
- Copy the Frash.deb file to the AutoInstall folder.
- Reboot your iPad a couple of times.
- Now open Safari browser on your iPad and navigate to any site that uses Flash. Hit the F logo to play Flash contents.
Update 1: Download iOS 3.2.1