Apple has released iPad iOS 3.2.1 for both the iPad 3G and iPad WiFi. You can download iPad iOS 3.2.1 IPSW from below. The iOS 3.2.1 fixes the WiFi issue that some of the iPad WiFi and iPad 3G users have been facing since the day 1.
WARNING: If you’ve jailbreak iPad 3.2 and want to keep it jailbroken, AVOID the iOS 3.2.1 firmware because it closes the exploit used by the Spirit jailbreak.
iPad iOS 3.2.1 Firmware comes with the following improvements:
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fixed an issue that stops the copy/paste of single-page PDFs in Mail
- Addressed issues that causes video playback to freeze
- Improved reliability involving the video-out using the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
- Added Bing to Safari’s search options
Download iOS 3.2.1 for iPad 3G, iPad WiFi
iOS 3.2.1 is compatible with both the iPad 3G and iPad WiFi models. You can install iOS 3.2.1 on iPad by connecting it to computer, then click the Update button on the Summary tab to update the software. You can also download iOS 3.2.1 firmware from the link below:
iPhone iOS 4.0.1 and 4.1 beta are also available for download. Follow the links below:
- Download iOS 4.3 Final
- iOS 4.3 Features
- Downgrade iOS 4.3 to iOS 4.2.1
- iOS 4.0.2 is out now: Download iOS 4.0.2
- iOS 3.2.2 for iPad is out now: Download iOS 3.2.2
- Download iOS 4.1 final
- Download iOS 4.3.3
- Download iOS 4.2.8
- Download iOS 4.3.4
- Download iOS 4.3.5
You can follow us on Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates on iPhone 4, iPod Touch and iPad jailbreak, UltraSn0w unlock and iOS.
I would like to have this programme in my Iphone in order to update this site: murid.org