Google Earth for iPad is now available in the App Store. Google has updated Google Earth to version 3.0 which has now become a universal application supported with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Google Earth iPad version has full resolution imagery. The Official Google Earth App description reads as:
“Hold the world in the palm of your hand. With Google Earth for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, you can fly to far corners of the planet with just the swipe of a finger. Explore the same global satellite and aerial imagery available in the desktop version of Google Earth, including high-resolution imagery for over half of the world’s population and a third of the world’s land mass.”
With Google Earth, you can:
- Navigate the world with a swipe of your finger
- Swipe with two fingers to adjust your view to see mountainous terrain
- Show the Panoramio layer and browse the millions of geo-located photos from around the world
- View geo-located Wikipedia articles
- Use the Location feature to fly to your current location
- Search for cities, places, and business around the globe with Google Local Search
What’s New In Google Earth 3.0:
- Native support for iPad, including full resolution imagery and an iPad-specific look and feel
- Road layer added for iPad and iPhone 3GS
You can download Google Earth from the App Store for free. [iTunes Link]
Also checkout our iPhone Apps and iPad Apps gallerias.
You can follow us on Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates on iPhone 4, iPod Touch and iPad jailbreak and iPhone unlock stuff and iOS.
Update 1: Download iOS 3.2.1
Update 2: Save SHSH blobs for iPad iOS 3.2.1
I have an iPad in pakistan and i’m unable to download the google earth from itunes. it always gives me an error ‘your request could not be completed’.
you are right, the Google Earth iOS app is not available at the Pakistani iTunes! Shame on Google!