WiFi Sync app for iPhone, iPod Touch is now available in the Cydia Store. First time demoed last month by Greg Hughes, WiFi Sync developer, had plan to submit the App to the AppStore and without a surprise, WiFi Sync is rejected from Apple App Store shortly after the submission. 🙂
Wi-Fi Sync enables wireless syncing with iTunes and let you Sync whatever you like to just like USB connection. here’s how it works:
- Your iPhone / iPod Touch must be jailbroken. (Jailbreak Guides are linked below)
- You must install the free app for Mac OS X to use Wi-Fi Sync. Windows utility will be available soon. (Download Link below)
- You need to install and run the WiFi Sync on your iPhone / iPod Touch.
- It’ll appear in iTunes’ list of connected devices
- Now you can sync music, apps, photos, contacts and everything else wirelessly just as if it were plugged in via USB.
NOTE: WiFi Sync app is not supported on the iPad.
You can purchase and download WiFi Sync from Cydia Store for $9.99 only.
- Download WiFi Sync utility for Mac OS X from here.
- Jailbreak iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 with Spirit
- Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3 with Spirit
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 3.1.3 with Spirit
- Download Custom Firmware 3.1.3
You can follow us to Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad jailbreak and unlocking stuff.
i would like to sycn my iphone
cn u tell me if i update my phone os frm 4.1 to 5.1 , is there any problem regarding network or apps … plz send me sugeestion on my email….