In this iPad guide you’ll learn how to set up Mobileme on iPad. After setting up Mobileme on iPad, you can access your MobileMe mail, contacts, calendars, and bookmarks on iPad and use Find My iPad if it’s missing.
MobileMe is a service that pushes new email, contacts, and calendar events over the air to all your devices. So, using Mobileme, you can keep your iPad, iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC stay in perfect sync. No docking required.
How to Set Up MobileMe on iPad
To setup Mobileme on iPad, simply follow the step by step instructions below:
- Go to Settings from your iPad home screen
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars and make sure that Fetch New Data is set to Push
- Tap Add Account. Choose MobileMe, and then input your account information
- Hit the Next and then turn ON all options (Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, and Find My iPad)
- Finally, Tap the Save button.
Find my iPad service will be available immediately. To give it a shot, simply go to me.com/find and try it. All other information will be available as soon as the iPad finishes the initial over-the-air sync with Mobileme. Make sure to Sync Mobileme with your Mac or PC.
You may also be interested in: