Apple has pushed the iTunes 9.1.1 for both Windows and Mac which brings a number of bug fixes, stability and some nice features for iPad users. Complete change log in iTunes 9.1.1 after the jump…
What’s New in iTunes 9.1.1
- Addresses several stability issues with VoiceOver
- Addresses a usability issue with VoiceOver and Genius Mixes
- Addresses issues with converting songs to 128 kbps AAC while syncing
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance
- Sync with iPad to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on the go
- Organize and sync books you’ve downloaded from iBooks on iPad or added to your iTunes library
- Rename, rearrange, or remove Genius Mixes
PwnageTool, Redsn0w, and Sn0wBreeze jailbreak users are safe with this update. However, users who’ve jailbroken iPhones with Blackra1n RC3 needs to use BlackBreeze to fix the iTunes sync.
IMPORTANT: Avoid iTunes 9.1.1 if you want to use the upcoming Userland jailbreak: Spirit.
This is what Musclenerd has tweeted:
Today’s 9.1.1 iTunes is safe for PwnageTool&redsn0w. But those hoping to use userland JBs (like Spirit) should hold off. In general, those using *any* userland JB should avoid iTunes updates, since iTunes can detect & remove it.
Download iTunes 9.1.1 for Windows & Mac
You can download iTunes 9.1.1 via Software Update or download iTunes 9.1.1 for windows and Mac from the link below:
Download iTunes 9.1.1
Update: iTunes 9.2 is available for download now:
- Download iTunes 9.2 for Windows and Mac
Update 2: iTunes 9.2.1 is now available for download:
You can follow us to Twitter, Join us at Facebook, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad jailbreak and unlocking stuff.
Update: Download iTunes 10.2.2