Capcom has released their eagerly anticipated Street Fighter IV for iPhone into the AppStore. A few days ago Capcom has released the first trailer of Street Fighter 4.
Street Fighter IV features 8 warriors and 7 different environments. Street Fighter 4 for iPhone/iPod Touch also supports Muliplayer so you can enjoy head-to-head arcade play over Bluetooth.
Street Fighter IV Features list and iTunes link after the jump..
Street Fighter IV Features
- Fight as eight Street Fighter characters in seven different environments.
- Full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos.
- For a true arcade experience, battle head-to-head on Bluetooth against friends and foes alike.
- Robust “Dojo” boot camp transforms neophytes into Street Fighter masters in five in-depth lessons.
- Customize the controls for your style of play. Move the buttons anywhere you want on the screen and set the level of transparency.
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button, or toggle it off from the “Options” menu if you want to enter the button combo manually.
- Four levels of difficulty.
You can purchase the iPhone game from the appstore for $9.99.
Update 1: 2 New Characters added to Street Fighter 4. Check here
You can follow us to Twitter, Join our Facebook Fan Page, and also Subscribed to RSS Feed to receive latest updates on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
You may also be interested in:
How to: Install cracked games on iPhone