Saurik has updated the Cydia with a new version of APT which has an optimized cache generator, improves Cydia performance and has become more error tolerant in repository parsing.
“I also uploaded a new version of APT I’ve been working on: it has an optimized cache generator and more error tolerant repository parsing.”, says Saurik. So with this update there would be less errors when connecting to repositories that might be buggy at that particular moment.
To install this Cydia update, launch the Cydia you will be prompted to update to the new version of APT. Install the update and enjoy the faster Cydia.
You may also be interested in:
- Install Cracked Apps on iPhone OS 3.1.3 *w/o WiFi*
- How to Transfer Files From iPhone via Bluetooth Using iBlueNova
- Fix Push Notifications on Hacktivated iPhone 3.1.3
- How to Fix iPhone Recovery Mode Loop
- Fix 16xx and 29 error During Custom Firmware Restore
Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 3.1.3: